Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I hate going to the store

Why is it that I can't ever stay in my original check out lane at the grocery store? There I am, waiting in line when my eyes begin to wander to the next lane over. There are only two people in that lane, and they don't have very full carts. I know I should just stay put, and I try to resist, but I can't. So I switch lanes. In all my years, this has never been a good decision, yet I keep doing it! Turns out the first person in front of me claims she gave the cashier a $100, but the cashier says it was a $20. While they work that it, the original lane I was in had  checked out all the people I was behind, plus a couple more. Then the next couple I am behind act like they are on meth, and take a long time, and they are loud and obnoxious. If I had stayed in the first lane, I would have been done 10 minutes sooner! When will I learn?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment