Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ah, He'll Be Alright

When my son was about 3 1/2, I had left him in my husband's charge while I went to music practice.  As I pulled in the drive coming home, I could see my son and husband sitting on the couch through the window. They were just watching TV. When I walked in, my son smiled at me and I just about passed out!  His smile was red with blood and one of his front teeth was broken half off!  "What happened?!" I asked.  My husband said, "Well he was in the tub and slipped and hit his mouth on the side." Just like it was an every-day occurrence.  I suggested we rush to the emergency room or call the dentist's after hours number or something.  My husband says, "Ah, he'll be alright.  Just wait until tomorrow and call the dentist."  And he was alright, and I waited until the morning.  But he did have a chipped tooth in every picture until his permanent teeth came in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment