Monday, November 10, 2014

Where Can I Buy Some Liquid Cork?





Well, there they are.  The culprits of my morning surprises!  Nearly every morning, I get up and stumble into the living room and there it is.  Poop.  I know it's going to be there, but I have this small shred of hope it won't.  Why, why do I torture myself with the thought that I can just wander through the living room without watching the floor?  Some mornings, I just can't bring myself to clean it at 5:00 a.m., so I just wander right back out, pretending it's not there, but knowing I'll be back after I've had a cup of coffee to wake me up. 
Yesterday, I was at the end of my rope.  We have two dogs, and neither one will ever confess, so I just yell at them both.  But yesterday, I finally got my proof.  It is both of them.  TWO separate piles, I knew it!  They are both conspiring against me!  But the bonus came, when on further inspection, I discovered TWO puddles of pee!  Both of them on CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!  So I carefully removed the wet, dripping wrapping paper to see if it had soaked through to the gifts.  Fortunately, it had not.  More yelling.  They always look sorry, but behind that is the anticipation of waiting for the next time they can leave a calling card. 
My message to these two:  If you think you are getting a Christmas present this year, you are sadly mistaken.  And I know you are used to sleeping in the warmth of a bed at night, but you are about to discover the cold garage floor! I am sick of smelling this and seeing this day after day. So this is your last warning.  And you should know that I have posted a "Free Dog" ad on facebook.  So far, haven't had any takers, but first one I get wins the prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment