Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lost Socks Searching for Sole Mates

I just love the feel of new socks.  Weird, I know.  But there's something about brand new socks - so soft & cushy.  But when I wear socks, they have to be just right.  The seam can't actually be touching any of my toes or it will rub when I put my shoe on. And the heel has to be positioned so when I put my shoes on it doesn't rise up out of my shoes.  That's just a little background.
I sat down on the couch last night and glanced over at my husband's feet. I am sure I have some form of OCD, but only about weird things. He has on two DIFFERENT socks!  One of them are MINE and the other it his, but it's on wrong-side out and twisted.  I can barely stand to sit there just knowing the state his feet are in!  Seams running wrong directions, all over his toes.  So I say, "Do you know you have on two different socks, and one of them is mine, and the other is wrong-side out?"  The reply - "Ya, I couldn't find two alike to I just grabbed a couple." 
I suppose somewhere between my weird OCD and his total lack of requirements for anything we must balance each other out!

No comments:

Post a Comment