Thursday, January 16, 2014

Too Much Poo!

So, we have two inside dogs, a chihuahua, and a beagle-chihuahua mix.  The latter is not yet 2 years old.  I don't understand the deal with poop in the floor.  We talk about it, we scold when it happens, we put him out regularly, yet I get up in the morning and there it is.  Fortunately, the size usually dictates who the culprit is, so I know who to ask about it.  He always looks sorry, but not sorry enough to stop.  My daughter has an American Eskimo, and this one has fly-away hair that sheds like nobody's business, and is also a nervous pee-er.  Scold her, and you have pee in the floor, no matter what.  So, I know nothing will change this short of lining them up and shooting all of them, but it aggravates me just the same.  I go home to get rest, and it feels like I am the zookeeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment